Thursday 4 September 2008

What I want for autumn and winter.

The last few weeks I've been thinking a lot about what my wishlist for autumn and winter is, which is natural, I suppose, as the weather is getting colder. I decided to make a little polyvore set to get some more ideas, and in order not to forget which things I initially wanted.
* A pretty tartan/plaid wool coat. I actually don't need another coat as the one I bought last year is still wonderful, but if I do stumble upon a tartan coat that I fall in love with, I might get it.
* A red umbrella. This one from 'Brolliesgalore' has a wonderful shape, too.
* Patent leather gloves. The leather gloves I own are suede, and every time it rains they're soaked.
* Wool tights in any colour are always welcome in my closet.
* Equestrian boots. These ones from Marc Jacobs are beautiful, but slightly too expensive for my budget.
* A pretty collar. This is actually a necklace since I couldn't find a collar on polyvore. Lovely nonethless. My only problem is that I don't really have any dresses that would look nice with a collar.
* A gray wool scarf.
* Flat and comfortable brogues. And preferrably two coloured ones.
What are your must haves for this season?

20 comments:

Nemerae said...

Hi! thanks :) love that tee and the shorts too haha.
Nice coat!! and btw, this morning I bought grey tights, and I also want them in purple =P
Byee
xx

FASHION CHALET said...

I'm ready for Autumn with this!! :)

..... said...

i want the same coat but for guys and the shoes also

Anonymous said...

Love the coat! The gloves are really nice too...but we don't need gloves in Los Angeles!

Anonymous said...

those things are great - i really love the shoes!
x

Ida said...

Oh sweetie, you nailed it with the equestrian boots. I am crazy about them. Are you thinking of getting ones in black or brown? For some reason I am a huge fan of brown but then again black are much easier to coordinate, no?

Have a great weekend, dear!

xxxxx

Ula said...

The oxfords shoes're the best:D

Anonymous said...

Så fin blogg:)

Camilla Didriksen said...

Jeg elsket headeren din!

Anonymous said...

I love the gloves and the coat : so British !

bisous^^

Ariella said...

Ida; Oh, I haven't thought about whether I want equestrian boots in black or brown. First I need to find some that I like since the Marc Jacobs ones are way above my budget. I like brown because they remind me more of actual riding boots, but black can be very nice too... I'll have to see :) I hope ebay will be good friend.

Anonymous said...

Spesielt støvelettene var fine.

Ja, ikke sant den Chloéblusen er nydelig?

Anonymous said...

Så masse fint!! søt paraply ;) og stilige støvletter.

Anonymous said...

Vi likner litt, men ikke så mye. hun er mye søtere enn jeg nå som hun begynner å bli større. Jeg blir helt misunnelig når jeg ser alle de fine bildene av henne fra i går!

Ja, morrsiden min er fra Nord-Norge, så neste alle jentene har sånn bunad (unntatt jeg da) :>

Kat said...

Your blog has a fantastic title, love it!

Those mod - esque two tone brogues are really brilliant, want a monochrome pair like that so much!

Thumbelina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mary said...

I love everything.. especially that jacket and those gloves. They would be pretty sweet together!

chaos kontrolowany said...

I <333 Autumn.

Daisy said...

oooh those shoes are the best ! I love all the clothes hehe xx

Liv said...

Paraplyen og hanskene er nydelige!