Thursday, 4 September 2008

What I want for autumn and winter.

The last few weeks I've been thinking a lot about what my wishlist for autumn and winter is, which is natural, I suppose, as the weather is getting colder. I decided to make a little polyvore set to get some more ideas, and in order not to forget which things I initially wanted.
* A pretty tartan/plaid wool coat. I actually don't need another coat as the one I bought last year is still wonderful, but if I do stumble upon a tartan coat that I fall in love with, I might get it.
* A red umbrella. This one from 'Brolliesgalore' has a wonderful shape, too.
* Patent leather gloves. The leather gloves I own are suede, and every time it rains they're soaked.
* Wool tights in any colour are always welcome in my closet.
* Equestrian boots. These ones from Marc Jacobs are beautiful, but slightly too expensive for my budget.
* A pretty collar. This is actually a necklace since I couldn't find a collar on polyvore. Lovely nonethless. My only problem is that I don't really have any dresses that would look nice with a collar.
* A gray wool scarf.
* Flat and comfortable brogues. And preferrably two coloured ones.
What are your must haves for this season?

20 comments:

Nemerae said...

Hi! thanks :) love that tee and the shorts too haha.
Nice coat!! and btw, this morning I bought grey tights, and I also want them in purple =P
Byee
xx

♥ fashion chalet said...

I'm ready for Autumn with this!! :)

MR style said...

i want the same coat but for guys and the shoes also

Anjeanette said...

Love the coat! The gloves are really nice too...but we don't need gloves in Los Angeles!

carrie / wishwishwish said...

those things are great - i really love the shoes!
x

Ida said...

Oh sweetie, you nailed it with the equestrian boots. I am crazy about them. Are you thinking of getting ones in black or brown? For some reason I am a huge fan of brown but then again black are much easier to coordinate, no?

Have a great weekend, dear!

xxxxx

Ula said...

The oxfords shoes're the best:D

Anna said...

Så fin blogg:)

Camilla said...

Jeg elsket headeren din!

Scheharazade said...

I love the gloves and the coat : so British !

bisous^^

Ariella said...

Ida; Oh, I haven't thought about whether I want equestrian boots in black or brown. First I need to find some that I like since the Marc Jacobs ones are way above my budget. I like brown because they remind me more of actual riding boots, but black can be very nice too... I'll have to see :) I hope ebay will be good friend.

Leander said...

Spesielt støvelettene var fine.

Ja, ikke sant den Chloéblusen er nydelig?

Regine said...

Så masse fint!! søt paraply ;) og stilige støvletter.

Leander said...

Vi likner litt, men ikke så mye. hun er mye søtere enn jeg nå som hun begynner å bli større. Jeg blir helt misunnelig når jeg ser alle de fine bildene av henne fra i går!

Ja, morrsiden min er fra Nord-Norge, så neste alle jentene har sånn bunad (unntatt jeg da) :>

Kat said...

Your blog has a fantastic title, love it!

Those mod - esque two tone brogues are really brilliant, want a monochrome pair like that so much!

Thumbelina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mary said...

I love everything.. especially that jacket and those gloves. They would be pretty sweet together!

Marissa said...

I <333 Autumn.

Daisy said...

oooh those shoes are the best ! I love all the clothes hehe xx

Vie said...

Paraplyen og hanskene er nydelige!