Thursday, 4 September 2008
The last few weeks I've been thinking a lot about what my wishlist for autumn and winter is, which is natural, I suppose, as the weather is getting colder. I decided to make a little polyvore set to get some more ideas, and in order not to forget which things I initially wanted.
* A pretty tartan/plaid wool coat. I actually don't need another coat as the one I bought last year is still wonderful, but if I do stumble upon a tartan coat that I fall in love with, I might get it.
* A red umbrella. This one from 'Brolliesgalore' has a wonderful shape, too.
* Patent leather gloves. The leather gloves I own are suede, and every time it rains they're soaked.
* Wool tights in any colour are always welcome in my closet.
* Equestrian boots. These ones from Marc Jacobs are beautiful, but slightly too expensive for my budget.
* A pretty collar. This is actually a necklace since I couldn't find a collar on polyvore. Lovely nonethless. My only problem is that I don't really have any dresses that would look nice with a collar.
* A gray wool scarf.
* Flat and comfortable brogues. And preferrably two coloured ones.
What are your must haves for this season?